Your Source For 3D/2D High Definition Digital Signage Solutions
EEL's VGA signal extender solution enables VGA transmission over a single Cat5e cable over distances of up to 100m, whilst maintaining a 1920 x 1200 x 75 resolution..
There are two versions of the our VGA Extender, short range (SR) for distances up to 50m, and long range (LR) for up to 100m. Both ends are powered by a single plug top power supply unit, which connects to the transmitter, thereby minimising extra power sockets and clutter at the receiving end.
How it Works
The VGA Extender sender unit connects to your source using the supplied VGA cable. The receiver unit connects to your display - up to 330 feet away. One CAT5 cable connects the sender and the receiver, extending your video flawlessly. DIP switches are used to trim the skew correction to optimise focus.
Each Package Includes:
• VGA Extender S Sender Unit
• VGA Extender R Receive Unit
• 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
• 5VDC power supply
• User manual
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
• Actual Bandwidth: 120 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
• Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
• Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
• Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
• Video Input/Output Connector: HD 15
• Link Connector: RJ-45
• Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
• Power Supply 5VDC
• Dimensions:25mm W x 25mm H x 100mm D
• Weight: 08 kg
EEL's HDMI Cat5 Extreme extends your HDMI video AND AUDIO up to 60m away from your HDTV HDMI source using cost effective CAT-5 cables.
How it works
Our HDMI Cat5 Extreme-S sender unit sits next to your computer, DVD player or any set-top box. The cable supplied with the HDMI Cat5 Extreme-S connects your HDMI video source to the sender. The HDMI Cat5 Extreme-R receiver sits next to your HDMI display - up to 60m away. The display plugs into the back of the HDMI Cat5 Extreme Extender receiver. Two CAT-5 cables* are required to connect the sender and the receiver units to each other.
NB: This HDMI extender system carries audio and video. Both the Extreme sender and receiver are powered, each by its own plug top power supply.
The HDMI Extender is HDCP compliant.
• One HDMI Cat5 Extreme-S sender
• One HDMI Cat5 Extreme-R receiver
• One HDMI to HDMI cable 1.8m
• Two 5v Power Supplies
• Uses CAT5 UTP cable for DDC and control signals
• Extends any 1080i HDMI (High Definition Multi-media Interface) compliant video device up to 60m from the source
• Extends any 1080p HDMI (High Definition Multi-media Interface) compliant video device up to 45m from the source
• Saves space on your desktop and increases productivity
• Eliminates computer noise where you work
• Audio and video are transmitted digitally over the CAT5 cable for zero signal loss
• Improved compensation for cable skew
• Supports VESA Standard resolutions and HDTV resolution
• Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors
• Installs in minutes
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
• Single Link Range: 1080P/1920 x 1200
• Input Video Signal:1.2 volts p-p
• Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
• Input HDMI Connector